Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I'm back! Here's an update, AND NEW STUFF

So I realize I have seriously neglected this blog for the past few months, and I apologize. I'm not going to give an excuse, because that's really lame. BUT, what I am going to do is tell you all what I've been up to since January!

- I've been real active on my YouTube channel.
- I created a gaming channel on YouTube
- Catherine got promoted!
- we both have completed several Pinterest projects, all of which I failed to document (but I can tell you all about them in another post!)
- We got gym memberships, and actually used them. 
- I've been eating way healthier. 
- I've completed a few more goals off my Day Zero Project, which I will also go over in a separate blog post.

Yeah that's about it. 

I do want to share a bit about the gym situation. This is my fourth gym membership, and I'm completely excited about it!! I've had two before (three if you count the mandated health class gym time in college) and this is the first time I haven't felt like I am wasting my time, or just plain uncomfortable. I always felt so out of place in gyms. Now I'm not going to lie, I still do feel a bit out of place at the gym I'm at now, but I no longer care what people are thinking. Everyone at the gym is there for one reason, to better themselves in some way, shape, or form. Once I got that through my head, I began feeling way more comfortable in the gym. Yes, there are still things I prefer to do at home or in a secluded room, but hey, I'm at the gym! 

I've had my membership for 6 days now, and I've gone 4 times, plus one workout at home. 
I can't wait to start seeing a change in my body! I know it'll take time, but the time is gonna pass anyway, so might as well be active during that time. 

What I want to do is add some fitness posts to this bog. I want to use it as a place to write down fitness goals, updates, and find some motivation. Don't worry, the other posts will still happen!

So, lovely readers, tell me in the comments below what you've been up to since January! Have you been keeping up with your New Year Resolutions? Have you made some recent goals? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter witty comment here.