Monday, June 29, 2015

50 Questions to Open Your Mind pt. 2 | Questions 6-10

Here we are for questions 6-10! 
One of my goals/to do's/things to try on my Day Zero Project is to complete the 50 Questions to Free Your Mind. Now, there are fifty of them, and there is no WAY I am going to answer them all at once in one blog entry. Instead, I am going to answer a few at a time! This will allow me to give more thorough answers (something I am really bad at) versus giving one or two sentence answers.

6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
     I've always tried to follow through with "do what makes you happy," and that is probably why I have a thousand hobbies and can't pick what someone would view as a career. I just want to do everything all of the time. I don't think just one thing would "make me rich," instead, I think just having the freedom to go learn new things and going on adventures to places would be more than enough.

7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
     I first have to think of what it is I believe in, and the first thing that comes to mind is just being a good person. This may mean different things to different people, but to me it means being nice to other people. Let people live their lives how they want to live them, don't try to change someone so they can cater to me. I think I am doing an okay job at that, I know I struggle with it sometimes, but everyone does. 

8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
     I know I would definitely travel more. I would travel to Europe, Australia, places in Asia... just literally everywhere. Money wouldn't be as much as an object as it is now, I'm not sure how but I would figure it out. Oh, and I would definitely try to get over my fear of spiders.... and find somewhere to cuddle a shark.... and actually learn how to spell definitely, because I can't spell it (thank you spell check).

9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
     If you know me (or ever get to know me) I am a very "go with the flow" kind of person, even more so in my early twenties. I had no control over my life, and I didn't really want too much of it. I wanted to go out with friends, I didn't have any long term goals. My goal was to work enough to get a paycheck so I can pay for rent and rum, and maybe some gas for my car. Looking back, I could have changed how I did many things and my life would be COMPLETELY different than it is now, but I like how my life is now and I wouldn't change it for the world.

10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
     I am more worried about doing the right thing, If I knowingly do something wrong, like go buy makeup when I clearly have an internet bill to pay, I feel guilty about it (not that I do that Catherine :P). If I have to question something for more than a few seconds I usually seek out second or third opinions before I make a decision myself. (This answer was a disaster because I have no idea how to word what I want to say?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter witty comment here.