Friday, October 24, 2014

A Proper Introduction

I am staring at a blank page, and I have no idea what to write. While I was at work today, I thought of a bajillion things to write and explain, but now that I am sitting in front of the computer, I am drawing a complete blank. So I guess I will actually introduce myself. After all, I would like you to know more about me.

The Basics

 I was born and raised in San Diego, California. I lived there my entire life, until I moved to Jacksonville, Florida this passed July. Its been fun, and its way different, but I love it so much more than San Diego.
I do have a YouTube channel, the link is in the sidebar ^.^
I have many hobbies, and they are constantly changing.

I am a huge Game of Thrones fan, and I am counting down the days for season five.

I am a very open person, if you want to tell me something, if you want to ask me something, please don't be afraid to chat with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter witty comment here.