Saturday, December 13, 2014

I've Been Absent And I Need Your Help (With This Whole Blogging Thing)

I HAVE BEEN ABSENT I AM SORRY
Don't be mad at me.
I haven't written anything in a week, but here's why.

I haven't felt like the content I planned was good enough to post, and I'd rather not post anything than give my readers bad content. If my heart isn't in it, I don't want to do it because it's not going to turn out the way it should.

I've been doing Vlogmas on Youtube, and to be honest I'm failing pretty hard core at it. I'm not a daily vlogger, and it's made me not want to even make normal videos.

Sure, I may vlog here and there, but daily vlogging isn't my thing, and I give props to those who can. What I've come to realize is that it it's pretty difficult.

This is what I am going to do:
There are only two and a half weeks of the year left, and with that time, I may or may not post things. If I do, they will most likely just be life updates. But what I WILL be doing is brainstorming really hard to create content for not only my blog here, but as well as my youtube channel. Within that two and a half weeks, I should have more than enough ideas to create really good content.


This is what I want you to do:
I want to know what my readers and viewers actually want to see from me. Do you want to see vlogs? Do you want videos like I have done before? Do you want beauty product reviews? Tell me what you want to see from me and I will work my hardest to meet your expectations.

I don't want to do this half assed. Half assed blogs and channels don't do anything for anyone, because they aren't worth anything.

Its an end of a year, and a start of a new one.

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter witty comment here.