Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Rambly Rambles: Leaving California, Holidays In A New Place, and Things I'm Excited For!

So I don't really have a topic to talk about today, so I'm just going to place my rambling thoughts here today! Don't mind the rambling.

    This year is my first year from being away from California for the holidays. It's a bit strange. Yes, I do have family out here that I haven't spent any holidays with yet, and that is very exciting! But it doesn't change the fact that I am starting to get a bit homesick. (It only took four months!) But then I remember why I left California in the first place, and how there are way more opportunities for a better life here in Florida, and then I'm happy again (and of course, I still miss my friends and family back home)!

       People always give me weird looks when I say I'm from southern California, as if to say "what? You left California to come live here? Why?" Some people actually ask me that. I don't want to answer with "because California is stupid and ridiculous," but I do because that's the truth. What is even better than that, is that people who have never even been there seem offended! They give me looks like "WHAT? BUT ITS CALIFORNIA! HOW CAN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BE STUPID?!" Then I give them the whole, "well, it's a wonderful place to visit, but it's terrible to live. Way over priced" yadda yadda yadda and so on. I think I just found a video topic.

     Speaking of video topics, I have been thinking about vlogging. Yes, I know I already make silly videos, and I blog here, but I don't ever really blog about my day! Now, I'm not talking about doing daily vlogs, because my life isn't that interesting day to day. Mostly because if I'm not at work, I'm  at home doing not so interesting things... and the lighting in my studio apartment is absolutely horrendous for videos. I know I talked about vlogging my experiences with my Day Zero Project, and I have been slacking with that. I'm a month in and I have only crossed off one thing! Would you actually watch my vlogs if I made them? If there are other videos/topics you want to see from me, please let me know :)

     This is also my first year in a few years that I'm not working retail, so NO BLACK FRIDAY FOR ME. Thats a whole other post I'll be covering next week.... because Black Friday is stupid.

     This Friday, however, the new Pokemon game comes out!!! I know I keep saying that over and over in the past few blogs, but I'm just so excited I can barely contain myself!!!

I think I rambled enough.... keep an eye out on Friday!! NEW GAME YAY
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter witty comment here.